CarpCredit is a name that is mentioned a lot when you are having financial difficulties and need to turn around quickly. But do you know and understand enough about H5 CarpCredit? Does CarpCredit scam customers? Let us find out more about this in the analysis shared below.
Table of Contents
What is H5 CarpCredit?
CarCcredit, or H5 for short, is a well-known name when there is a need for a quick loan. This is the preferred address by many people when choosing because it not only helps customers get quick and secure financial resources, but also has an equally attractive interest rate.
Applied in the form of unsecured loans, this is a form of capital rotation suitable for all types of customers. Just have ID card/CCCD, customers have conducted personal identification and completed easy loan procedures.
|service name||H5 CarpCredit|
|Borrowing limit||From 1,000,000 – 30,000,000 VND|
|Tenor||From 91 days to 182 days|
|Interest rate||8.1 – 12%/year|
|Condition||Vietnamese citizens aged 20-60|
|Address||506 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC|
Review online loan application CarpCredit
To see if Carpcredit is really the most suitable choice for customers, let’s review the details of this online loan application below:
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
CarpCredit is constantly upgrading its quality to give users a certain satisfaction. Therefore, when choosing to borrow money online at CarpCredit, you will get:
- Loan support with a limit of up to VND 50 million
- Dossier, simple loan procedures just need ID card/CCCD
- All customers nationwide can apply for a loan
- Interest rates on loans are calculated openly and transparently
- No need to meet in person to confirm the loan and receive money flexibly through the account
- No need for collateral, just ID/CCCD
- Flexible monthly loan payment in many different forms
- Quick disbursement after 30 minutes of completing the contract
Besides the above advantages, CapCredit There are still some limitations affecting consumer loans as follows:
- The loan limit is quite low, only up to 30 million VND, so if customers want to borrow more, the app does not support it.
- Short loan term, suitable for short-term borrowing purposes only
- When paying late compared to the payment period, there will be an additional fee
Loan limit, term and interest rate H5 CarpCredit
To be able to borrow CapCredit, you need to ensure the corresponding loan period and interest rate as follows:
CarpCredit Currently providing customers with a maximum loan limit of VND 30 million.
CarpCredit’s interest rate ranges from 1.5%/month (equivalent to 18%/year). For student borrowers, they will be supported with a promotion up to 30% of the total interest.
Loan maturity date
The minimum loan term at Carpcredit is 91 days and maximum is 150 days.
Borrow money VayVND
What are the loan conditions for H5 CarpCredit?
To apply for a loan at CarpCredit, customers need to meet the following minimum conditions:
- Must be a citizen of Vietnamese nationality working and living in the Vietnamese territory
- Age between 22 and 60 years old
- Have all the identification documents
- Have a stable income and be able to repay the loan
- Have a specific bank account number in use.
The fastest H5 CityCredit loan guide
How to borrow money through CapCredit is very simple. You can follow the steps below in turn:
Step 1: Sign up for an account
First, you need to download the app and register for a CapCredit account before you can make a loan. As soon as you enter enough information to confirm your account, you need to enter the correct OTP code sent to your phone number
Step 2: Fill in personal information
After confirming the correct OTP code, you need to fill in your personal information on the main interface of CapCredit. Include basic information such as:
- Full name, date of birth, marital status, permanent address, temporary residence, …
- Income/occupation: name, address, office phone number
- Disbursement account number
- Relative’s phone number for reference
Step 3: Take a photo
The next thing you need to do is take a photo of your ID/CCCD/HC documents to verify and authenticate the borrower. You need to take a photo of your foot using the same ID card for CapCredit to confirm your face.
Step 4: Confirm loan amount
After performing the above steps successfully, the CarpCredit system will send you the information of the maximum loan and payment term. You just need to select Receive deposit to be disbursed by the staff.
H5 CityCredit loan payment instructions
To liquidate the loan on CarpCredit You can choose one of the following formats:
- Payment via Internet banking service
- Payment via Momo, Zalopay
- Payment via Visa
- Payment at collection locations
Contact information H5 CarpCredit
CarpCredit head office is located at 506 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
24/7 to help customers get loans and approve loan applications at CarpCredit quickly
Phone number H5 CarpCredit
If you have questions about online loans at H5 Cappcredit Please contact directly at 0902 613 075.
Some notes when borrowing money H5 CarpCredit
Borrowingarpcredit It will help you to turn around your finances quickly, however, when applying for an H5 CarpCredit loan, you need to pay attention to the following issues:
- The actual amount received will be lower than the loan amount because the regulatory fee and appraisal fee have been listed previously
- Interest payment period. According to regulations, the minimum is 3 months, but when applying for a real loan, customers need to pay within 7-10 days including the interest and principal amount.
- Debt should be paid on time to avoid risks for both parties as well as multiply the debt level higher than the actual debt level.
Some questions when borrowing money H5 CarpCredit
Is H5 CarpCredit a scam?
Nowadays, there are many people who do not understand about Cappcredit and think this is a scam app not genuine. But to avoid falling into debt and the amount to be paid is heavier than the actual amount, you should note the following points:
- It is necessary to find out exactly about the information of the lending institution, the higher the number of borrowers, the higher the prestige level will be.
- Do not share any personal information with other objects
- Do not access any links sent to your phone. Don’t let bad guys steal personal information
- Do not pay any money to employees until disbursement has been made
CarpCredit has a fixed head office in Ho Chi Minh City and is chosen by many customers to get quick financing in a short time. This is the online lending unit that has supported the most customers throughout the period of its establishment until now. If you are having trouble getting a loan, you can immediately contact CarpCredit for fast disbursement support. However, read carefully about the limit and payment time of fixed payments so as not to fall into bad debt.
Can bad debt borrow money from H5 CarpCredit?
Carpcredit still support customers with bad debt the opportunity to borrow more money, but the review and appraisal of documents will be more stringent. At the same time, the borrower also needs to have a clearer financial commitment.
Who is not supported to borrow money at H5 CarpCredit?
If the customer cannot verify his/her solvency and does not provide personal information such as ID card/CCCD, CarpCredit will not be able to lend support. Or customers under 18 years old will not be supported for loans.
Not disbursed what to do?
Once your Carpcredit loan application has been approved but has not been disbursed, you need to contact Capcredit’s staff for assistance.
Can I cancel a CarpCredit loan?
You can completely cancel CarpCredit loan. However, it is necessary to cancel the loan before it is disbursed. If you have disbursed, you need to pay the loan according to the previous term.
So we have helped you better understand CarpCredit. Hopefully, through this information, you can choose a reasonable loan limit as well as consider the design elements without incurring too high a cost when borrowing through an online app.
The article was edited by: Banktop.vn