Silver is one of the most beautiful metals used in jewelry. And now there are many types of silver used, including Italian Silver. So What is Italian silver?? Is Italian silver better than other types of silver and how much does it cost? To answer that question, please read below this article.
Table of Contents
What is Italian Silver?
Italian silver is also known as Italy silver. There are 3 different types of Italian Silver: 925 Sterling Silver, 950 Italian Silver, and 750 Italian Silver. Each type of silver will have its own percentage of pure silver.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Silver Italy originated from Italy. A country with leading technology in silver jewelry manufacturing.
Silver has a very good hardness and shine, so it is suitable for making quality jewelry. Silver is often used to make products such as silver rings, bracelets, earrings, rings, etc.
Current Italian Silver Classification:
- 925 Italian Silver: Silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals mixed. Adding other metals enhances the hardness of the silver which makes it easier to work with.
- 950 Italian Silver: Silver is 95% pure silver and 5% other metals (mainly copper). This type of uncle has a very high value and good quality, so it will be used to make high-class jewelry.
- Italian Silver 750: Silver is 75% pure silver and 25% other metals. This silver has a lower value than the other two and also tarnishes more easily.
Is Italian silver good when worn, does it tarnish?
Surely when it comes to what Italian Silver is, you will wonder about the quality of this silver. Italian silver is a type of silver that has many advantages, such as high hardness, shiny color and when worn on people, it also has the same uses as silver. The color fastness of Italian silver is very good, comparable to white gold. So silver is a good kind of silver.
Silver can be mixed with a bit of another metal. This is the reason why you wonder about the quality of silver. However, the addition of other metals helps silver to increase its hardness, durability and resistance to oxidation.
However, it is not because of the above advantages that silver will not oxidize and change color. Silver is similar to other types of silver in that it will oxidize if exposed to a high sulfur environment, leading to precipitation and discoloration.
Italian silver and silver silver, which is more expensive?
Silver ta Silver has a pure silver content of up to 99%, but Italian silver has a silver content of only 92.5%, 950%, 75% (depending on type). So surely silver we will be more expensive than Italian silver.
One more reason leads to our more expensive silver. It is because our silver is very soft and hard to make. To manipulate will require the skill of the high worker. So the price of our silver is also higher than partly due to difficulties.
Should I buy Italian Silver or not?
Jewelry made from sterling silver brings shine and elegance to the wearer. This is a beautiful jewelry with a price that is affordable for many people. It is suitable for use in combination with suits and accessories and makes the wearer more gorgeous.
Moreover, silver jewelry is not only useful for making jewelry, it also has good health effects. Specifically, it helps the wearer avoid the wind and absorb toxins from within the body. And the silver is also quite healing, so when worn, it will not irritate the skin, even for the baby’s skin, and will not cause itching and discomfort.
So, you can absolutely buy Italian silver jewelry to wear on your body without worrying about any problems.
Italian silver how much 1 just today
The price of silver coins changes continuously from time to time. To be able to grasp the exact price we need to know how to calculate and convert the value of silver.
- 1 ounce = 31.103476 grams
- 1 ounce = 8.294260 only
- 1 plant = 1 amount = 10 only = 37.5 grams
And the price of the current Italian silver is at the level (reference price):
- 13,142,1992 VND / gram
- 408.722,3963 VND / ounce (oz)
- ~ 49,282 VND/only
- ~ 492,824VND/tree
However, the price above is only silver price The original has not been manipulated. When you buy Italian silver jewelry, there will be an additional design and fabrication fee.
Where is the best place to buy Italian Silver jewelry?
You should refer to some of the following reputable Italian silver shops if you intend to buy.
Silver Jewelry PNJ
Jewelry PNJ is a famous chain store today. This brand has sophisticated products crafted from a variety of metals such as gold, silver, and precious stones.
At PNJ, there are many products with prices ranging from affordable to high-end. You can easily choose products made of silver at a reasonable price here.
In the city. Ho Chi Minh
- Address: 159A Phan Dang Luu, Ward 01, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 028 3995 1703
In Hanoi City
- Address: 256 Cau Giay, P. Quan Hoa, Cau Giay District, TP. Hanoi
- Hotline: 1800 54 54 57
Eropi Jewelry usually jewelry in Vietnam. This is one of the leading companies providing jewelry, gems and diamond products.
You can purchase at:
- Head office: 118 Bach Mai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Lot LB2 – 2nd floor Aeon Long Bien Trade Center – 27 Co Linh Street – Long Bien – Hanoi
- Concess 15- 2nd floor- Aeon Ha Dong Trade Center
- Hotline: 090.212.7499 – 096,882,900 VND
Bao Tin Minh Chau Jewelry
Bao Tin Minh Chau Gold and Silver store chain is a very familiar brand nowadays. This brand has more than 30 years of experience and development. There are many silver jewelry products here at very cheap prices.
- Headquarters: 29 Tran Nhan Tong, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- 15 Tran Nhan Tong, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- 139 Cau Giay, Cau Giay, Hanoi
- Hotline: 1800 58 58 99 – 1800 6899
Ngoc Tuan silver jewelry
Ngoc Tuan silver jewelry is a chain of stores with many youthful and modern products at extremely cheap prices. There are many new designs for you to choose.
- 26 x3 p Bo De, Long Bien, Hanoi, Long Bien, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 7300 0066 – 0988 220 220
Minh Canh Silver Jewelry
Silver Y Minh Canh is a store that has many types of jewelry that are appreciated by many buyers. Bac Minh Canh is made from Chau Khe gold and silver craft village, a long-standing craft village of gold and silver making. When coming to Minh Canh, you can choose the right products quickly.
- Address: 28, lane 151 Nguyen Duc Canh, Tuong Mai, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
- Hotline: 0963.628.375 – 0985.17.2323
How to be careful when using silver
- During use if silver discolored copper, or turn black. You can use a little salt and lemon and then boil it and it will be white again. In case the silver is severely discolored, go to the store to have it lightened.
- To ensure that silver is best preserved. When you perform vigorous activities that produce a lot of sweat, the silver band should be removed.
- Silver should not be exposed to cleaning agents, chemicals will cause silver to change color, explode.
Here is the introductory information What is silver?? Hope this content has helped you better understand this type of silver idea.
Looking for more information: