Which ATM can Vietcombank withdraw money at?? This is something that customers who are using services at Vietcombank should learn. If people do not understand this question, it will also affect your transaction at ATM.
When performing a certain transaction such as withdrawing money, or transferring money, etc., at an ATM of an unaffiliated bank. Customer’s ATM card will be lost or locked at that bank’s ATM. Therefore, people need to find out information about which bank Vietcombank is associated with. To find out more detailed information about this question, please join us to refer to the article below.
Table of Contents
Learn more about Vietcombank’s ATM card
Vietcombank ATM card is a card with the function of supporting customers to pay instead of cash. Meeting ISO 7810 standard helps customers to make transactions at ATMs of banks or associated banks. The bank’s ATM card helps customers to perform transactions such as: Withdraw money, transfer money, make payments, query account information, etc.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
With Vietcombank ATM card, people will not need to carry a lot of cash in person anymore. Instead, you can proceed to pay by ATM card at places that accept card payments. Currently, the bank’s ATM card has been considered as an identity document of every citizen today.
Cards of Vietcombank
So what kind of ATM cards is Vietcombank currently issuing? Here we will introduce to you the types of cards of Vietcombank. Please feel free to join us below.
Domestic debit card
- Vietcombank – Tekmedia – Thong Nhat Connect24 card.
- Vietcombank – AEON co-branded domestic debit card.
- Co-branded card Co.opmart Vietcombank.
- Vietcombank Connect24 domestic debit card.
- Vietcombank – Cho Ray Connect24 card.
International Debit Card
- Vietcombank Visa Platinum Debit card.
- Vietcombank Takashimaya Visa card.
- Vietcombank Connect24 Visa card.
- Vietcombank Mastercard/Unionpay card.
- Vietcombank Cashback Plus American Express Card.
- Vietcombank MasterCard World card
- Vietcombank Visa Platinum Card
- Vietcombank American Express card
- Vietcombank Vietnam Airlines Platinum American Express® Card
- Vietcombank Vietnam Airlines American Express® Card (Golden Lotus Card)
- Vietcombank Cashplus Platinum American Express Card
- Vietcombank Visa/JCB/Unionpay/Mastercard
- Vietcombank co-branded card – Vietravel Visa
- Card Saigon Center – Takashimaya – Vietcombank Visa
- Card Saigon Center – Takashimaya – Vietcombank JCB
Which ATM can Vietcombank withdraw money at?
So, which banks is Vietcombank associated with now? Which ATMs can people use Vietcombank card to withdraw money? Let’s learn about the list of banks associated with Vietcombank below:
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCeanBank)
- Dai A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DaiABAnk)
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank)
- Shinhan Bank
- Techcombank (Techcombank)
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBAnk)
- Maritime Bank (Maritime Bank)
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBAnk)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank)
- Ho Chi Minh Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB)
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BacABank)
- Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB)
- Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
- International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB)
- Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank)
- Pioneer Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPbank)
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB)
- Hongleong Bank
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietABAnk)
- Phuong Nam Commercial Joint Stock Bank (southernBank)
- Mekong House Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MHBAnk)
- Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank (KienlongBank)
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NaviBAnk)
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BaoVietBank)
- Postal Savings Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Lienvietpostbank)
Above is a list of 29 banks associated with Vietcombank. People can conduct transactions on the system of ATMs of this bank.
Instructions on how to withdraw money at the linked ATM
Each bank’s ATM will have a different design and programming. But in general, you can still make a withdrawal according to a specific process. To proceed, you can refer to the following steps:
- Step 1: At the ATM, please put your ATM card in the tree. Then select the language and enter the PIN of the ATM card to enter the bank’s system.
- Step 2: At the main screen interface, proceed to select the “Withdraw money“. And select the account you want to withdraw at the tree.
- Step 3: Then the system will display an amount of money for you to choose to withdraw. If you want to withdraw an amount that is not in the suggestion. Everyone, please select the “Others” and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Step 4: Then the ATM will ask if you want to print the receipt or not? Everyone can choose according to their own needs.
- Step 5: Receive the card and then receive the money to complete the withdrawal transaction at the ATM of the associated bank.
Withdrawal limit with Vietcombank card at the link tree
So what is the withdrawal limit of Vietcombank’s ATM card? This is a question asked by many customers during use. Here we will provide everyone with information on this issue. We invite you to join us below:
- Withdrawal amount max / 1 time at another bank’s ATM: 2,500,000 VND.
- Withdrawal amount maximum / 1 day at another bank’s ATM: 20,000,000 million VND.
Note: Each bank will have its own regulations on withdrawal limits at ATMs. Above are the average numbers that customers can withdraw. There are banks with higher withdrawal limits and vice versa.
Vietcombank withdrawal fee at the ATM of the associated bank
Withdrawal fees at affiliated banks are also regulated by banks with different fees. So here we will introduce to you the fee for withdrawing money at ATMs of banks associated with Vietcombank. For specific information, please refer to the details below:
- Cash withdrawal fee at Vietcombank’s ATM: 1,100 VND/ transaction.
- Withdrawal fee at the ATM of the associated bank: 3,300 VND / 1 transaction.
VCB card is swallowed at the linked ATM, what to do?
When people make a withdrawal at an ATM of an unaffiliated bank. And what to do if swallowed at the tree? Here we will guide everyone on how to fix when the ATM card is swallowed. You can refer to the following step-by-step instructions:
- When you encounter such a situation, you do not need to worry. Please call the switchboard of the bank you are using. Or call the switchboard of the ATM you are withdrawing money from.
- Then meet the bank’s counselor and inform about the problem you are having. Note that you need to find out information about the location of the ATM and how much the tree number is. And give that information back to the banker.
- Then everyone will follow the instructions of the bank staff. Prepare your ID/CCCD then go to the bank to get your card back.
» Vietcombank switchboard
Find out information about the question Vietcombank card can withdraw money at any ATM?? Instructions on how to withdraw money at the ATM of the associated bank. What is the bank’s withdrawal limit and fee? Hopefully, the above information will help everyone in the process of using the card. Thank you for reading mothemoi.com’s article.