Why should you not deposit money in the bank?? Questions and concerns of many customers today. Together we will share our experiences when saving money at a gift bank in the article below.
When you have some extra money but don’t know what to use it for. Customers often think of the option of opening a savings book to deposit money and make a profit. But will this form bring you the most benefit?
Table of Contents
What is a bank deposit?
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Depositing money in a bank or saving money is a form of asking the bank to keep your idle money, with documents proving the deposit. Deposits at the bank will receive interest for each term. This is considered the safest form of investment (although the interest rate is not too high, it is still profitable). Currently in addition to the form of direct deposit to the bank. Many banks also allow online savings via Internet Banking / Mobile Banking.
Each bank and deposit term will have different interest rates. The longer the deposit period, the greater the amount of interest received. However, not all customers choose the form of bank savings. Reason Why should you not deposit money in the bank? Let’s take a look at the following advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages and disadvantages of depositing money in a bank
Many customers do not know whether to deposit money in the bank or not? Then here we will introduce you to the advantages and disadvantages of depositing money in the bank. Please refer below with Bankcuatoi.com:
- Safe, low risk: When saving money at a bank, the level of risk is extremely low. Your deposit is always safe. Even if the bank declares bankruptcy, you will still receive deposit insurance. If you invest with that money outside, when you are at risk, you will definitely lose everything.
- Flexible term: There are many terms to choose from: 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, 24 month… with different interest rates. Even if you want to withdraw money before the maturity date, you can still. It’s just that the interest rate will decrease (calculated according to the demand interest rate). So customers do not worry about having flexible withdrawals or not.
- Receive interest by term: Different terms have different interest rates. You can choose the level that suits your conditions and circumstances. Interest can also be received in many ways.
- Various savings packages: Banks always create the best products, most suitable for customers. Many banks now offer online savings services. Allows people to save at home without going to the bank.
- In addition, customers depositing savings at any bank also enjoy many incentives and promotions from that bank.
The only downside of bank savings is that the interest rates are not too high and are highly dependent on market fluctuations. If the same amount were invested, the risk would be higher. But if it is effective, it is much more profitable than depositing money at the bank.
Today, many banks want to attract customers to save money, so they have increased interest rates and simplified necessary procedures.
Why should you not deposit money in the bank?
Many people say that Don’t deposit money in the bank. Instead, take money to invest in real estate, buy gold, do business… will be more profitable. However, it is important to know that the return is proportional to the risk.
When deciding to invest in a certain field without carefully researching can make you fail empty-handed. Not so when depositing money in the bank. The principal amount is always preserved, there is still interest every month. All risks are covered by deposit insurance.
Some notes when depositing money at the bank
When you want to save money at a bank, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deposit paperwork customers should not sign an unwritten document. And you have to wait for the bank staff to complete the application for you before you can sign it. Remember to read the contract and then sign it.
- Customers should check the balance in their bank account regularly to be able to capture their account information.
- Customer savings should be carefully preserved and not damaged or torn. If so, it will take time to go to the bank to do it again.
- Do not use many different signatures to avoid bad guys impersonating your signature.
- When conducting a certain transaction, please do it on the bank’s online pages. Do not use transactions at a strange link.
So our advice is if you don’t like to take risks, put your idle money in the bank. Choose reputable banks to minimize risks. There is no reason to miss an investment opportunity as light and safe as depositing at a bank. Think carefully before making any personal financial decisions.